Professional Speaking Services
Are you in need of a speaker for an upcoming in-person or virtual conference or event? Hiring a professional speaker can dramatically improve attendance rates, enhance the educational objectives and optimize the overall event. Melissa Cole, MS, IBCLC has been passionate about providing comprehensive, holistic lactation care and education to parents and healthcare professionals for over a decade. She is comfortable with audiences of all sizes, strives to make presentations engaging and interactive when appropriate, and is adept at using a variety of technology when presenting.
Melissa enjoys speaking on topics such as: complex feeding cases, infant digestive health, tongue and lip tie, holistic lactation care modalities, herbs and breastfeeding, advanced clinical lactation skills and case studies, lactation after loss, and more. Melissa’s speaking engagements at various conferences and seminars have been well-received by attendees. Details on Melissa’s professional presentations and speaking options are online at Lactspeak. Please contact us for more information on our professional speaking services.
Download informational speaking packet here.
Past speaking engagements
- Grand Rounds, Samaritan General Hospital – Albany, OR
- USLCA Virtual Speaker Series
- Clark County Breastfeeding Coalition Conference
- American Herbalists Guild
- Northwest Georgia Breastfeeding Coalition Conference
- Mount Sinai Breastfeeding Symposium
- Rockland County Breastfeeding Coalition
- GOLD Lactation Online Conference
- GOLD Tongue Tie Symposium
- Canadian Lactation Consultant Association Conference
- International Lactation Consultant Association Conference
- Michigan Association of Lactation Consultants Conference
- Sonoma County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Idaho Breastfeeding Summit
- International Birth Assistance Symposium
- BEST Connection Lactation Education Series
- Blank Children’s Hospital Iowa Breastfeeding Conference
- Edwardsville Region Breastfeeding Conference
- Western Kentucky Breastfeeding Coalition Conference
- Central Illinois Breastfeeding Conference
- Breastfeeding Coalition Ventura County
- Ligue la Leche of Montreal Symposium
- South Carolina Breastfeeding Coalition Conference
- Infant & Maternal CST Conference
- Oregon Midwifery Council Conference
- International Affiliation of Tongue-tie Professionals
- And many events
I really enjoyed Melissa’s knowledge. She was more science based than any other IBCLC I’ve listened to. I liked that she suggests that not all babies or all moms fit into one category and we should tailor our intervention to the individual.
Amazing public speaker, great presentation with informative images and videos.
We want to express our sincere appreciation for all you did to help us make our 2020 conference a success. You were so instrumental in helping us make a “virtual reality”. Your kind nature and genuine personality made our organizers and attendees feel at ease. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed your presentations and live participation. Our only regret is not getting to meet you and share time together.
Thank you for presenting...at our...conference. The feedback we received was outstanding. The lactation Program Coordinator...attended and will be sharing your presentation with her entire lactation team and the Director of Women and Children Services. We are just so thrilled and honored to have you present at our conference.
Thank you for partnering with BreastfeedLA. The day was absolutely incredible. We look forward to partnering with you more in the future.